- Before you start, visit the step-by-step start guide provided by Business.gov.au. https://business.gov.au/Guide/Starting
This page guides you through the decision-making process by giving you prompts. Take this as a chance to figure out whether starting a business is suitable for you, what kind of business structures, etc.
- When you are ready to register your company, visit https://register.business.gov.au/registration/type
You can hire an accountant to register it for you. Accountant fees varies.
- On Certificate of Origin.
For definition: https://www.austrade.gov.au/contact/faqs/what-is-a-certificate-of-origin
For application: https://www.businessaustralia.com/how-we-help/our-services/exporting-and-international/export-documentation/certificate-of-australian-origin
- On intellectual property rights, such as design patents, trademarks.
- For shared office/co-working space
#Full-fledged #modern #a bit pricy.
#A sense of community #friday pitch nights #the co-working area looks a bit like a hugh canteen.
#Fantastic view #high-end appeal #flexible plans for remote teams (even if they are overseas) #dry, dull, lifeless (maybe “serious” is a better word choice) atmosphere
- Local support for start-ups